American Eagle Energy
American Eagle is an independent energy company committed to the exploration and production of homeland energy resources for the North American fuel market.
Here you can find all information relating to our market performance, stock price and company and industry news (link to "Newsroom" on the site) and a link through Edgar to our history of SEC filings (link to http://www.sec.gov/).
- American Eagle Energy is a publicly traded oil and gas exploration and development company headquartered in Littleton, Colorado.
- Our current performance and future prospects are built on:
- Proven Results: solid development opportunities in the lucrative Bakken and Three Forks reservoirs of the Williston Basin form the core of our current prospect base.
- Proven Expertise: A network of highly experienced technical and business professionals with strong ties to all industry sectors allows us to efficiently find, evaluate, and develop new projects.
|Mailing Address||2549 West Main Street|
Littleton, Colorado 80120
|Stock Symbol||OTCQX: AMZG|
|Contact Name||Brad Colby||Auditor||Hein and Associates|
|POP System Issuer||No||Industry Classification||1311|
|Telephone Number||(303) 798-5235||CUSIP Number||29759Y107|
|Reporting Jurisdiction||Nevada||Transfer Agent||Interwest Transfer Co.|
|Fax Number||(303) 798-5767||Financial Year-End||December 31|
|Date of Formation||July 2003|
Corporate History and Structure
- American Eagle Energy is the successor organization resulting from the 2011 merger of Eternal Energy Corp. and American Eagle Energy Inc.
- American Eagle Energy has acquired, sold and/or engaged in onshore exploration activities on US properties located in Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, Texas, Utah and Saskatchewan, Canada.
- American Eagle Energy's common stock is traded on the OTCQX market under the symbol OTCQX: AMZG. The Company has 194.4 million shares authorized, of which approximately 45.6 million are outstanding.
- American Eagle Energy operates on a calendar year basis and is subject to quarterly and annual SEC filing requirements for reporting.
THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995 PROVIDES A "SAFE HARBOR" FOR FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. CERTAIN MATERIALS PRESENTED CONTAIN STATEMENTS THAT ARE FORWARD-LOOKING, SUCH AS STATEMENTS RELATED TO THE FUTURE ANTICIPATED DIRECTION OF THE INDUSTRY, PLANS FOR FUTURE EXPANSION, VARIOUS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES, PLANNED CAPITAL EXPENDITURES, FUTURE FUNDING SOURCES, ANTICIPATED SALES GROWTH, RESULTS OF TESTING AND DRILLING OPERATIONS, PRICES OF OIL AND GAS, AND POTENTIAL CONTRACTS. SUCH FORWARD-LOOKING INFORMATION INVOLVES IMPORTANT RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES THAT COULD SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT ANTICIPATED RESULTS IN THE FUTURE AND, ACCORDINGLY, SUCH RESULTS MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE EXPRESSED IN ANY FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS MADE BY, OR ON BEHALF, OF AMERICAN EAGLE ENERGY. THESE RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE RELATING TO DEVELOPMENT AND EXPANSION ACTIVITIES, DEPENDENCE ON EXISTING MANAGEMENT, FINANCING ACTIVITIES, AND DOMESTIC AND GLOBAL ECONOMIC CONDITIONS.